Thursday, July 10, 2008

More Baby Teagan!!

Hi everyone! My name is Teagan Chipman. I'm a very healthy, beautiful, loved, pooping, eating baby girl. You should all comment on this blog and tell my mommy to make a special blog just for me because I'm so cute!


Sorry it's been so long in coming...but here are some better pictures of this adorable precious baby that has blessed our family so much. She is just over 2 weeks old here and I think she is just gorgeous. I keep telling Emily she needs a blog...because even if I was to be her blogging link it would be like she doesn't have a blog because as you all know...posting hasn't been added to my daily/weekly/monthly routine yet. But I want to be better. But for now just enjoy these pictures of our little girl, I can already tell that I'm going to be one of those aunts that spoils...oh well.

8 comments:

Sabrina said...

Yes I agree Emily, please start a blog. I bug Aisha all the time to post pictures but she doesn't.

She's a cutie!

Leah and Mike said...

SOOOOO cute!! The smile is to die for! You are going to be the BEST Aunt!

The Johnson's said...

I agree Emily needs a blog, just for the baby! I cant believe how much she looks like her mommy.

Oh and hello from Kentucky!

Miss you

Robin said...

She's adorable!  I agree that Emily should definitely start a blog for this cute girl!

The Giffs said...

Baby's definately need blogs. It's the best way to show them off! And at the same time you get your family history done. You can even print it into a nice hardbound book at the end of each year.

Anonymous said...

What a great aunt you are! Posting pics of your niece. I should post pics of you seeing as you are my niece. HA HA! So, I completely agree about Em starting a blog. With harassment from me and you we will get her one of these days! Keep up the posts!

Jude said...

Teagan is darling! Pass that along to Em for me...and tell her I'm desperate for her to start doing hair again! We've joined the blog universe to: http://hut-234.blogspot.com, so you'll have to check out our extremely (un)exciting lives! See you at the reunion.

snakeriverwalton said...

Emily-= you really should start a blog just for her.