Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Let's start over...


Aisha fell asleep during Brad's photoshoot, normally I hate those cheesey shots where on has their eyes closed...but I really like this picture because it visualizes exactly how I felt that day, not sleepy, but full of peace, gratitude and happiness!! Aisha with fuzzy Brad totally checking her out :)




Aisha and Brad at Salt Lake temple



...So I opened this blog with all good intentions of posting, updating and keeping you all updated with our life...but alas, this has been opened for 6 months and there are only 2 pathetic posts. So, with new resolve, I ask forgiveness and I am going to start anew. So...Here are some wedding pictures...might as well start where our lives beautifuly started together as man and wife (sniff..sniff)

1 comment:

dave&abby johnson family said...

Ahhhh, you two are just so adorable. I am so glad that you have updated your blog! I have been awaiting to be updated in your life. How are you feeling, how is Brad feeling?