Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy New Year!!

My dad has an Uncle who had a sweet cabin, and is also very generous, we got to go up there for the New Year! Here are the wonderful people behind the great trip: Uncle Gerald and Aunt Linda. They are two of my favorite people. There son Tom and his family were also up there and I think Tom is just about as obsessed with snowmobiling as Brad, so I think they totally bonded.


I didn't add this to my Christ mas post but Daddy got to come home!! This is Dad, Mom and Kenny in the back of the Truck on the way to the cabin.

Brad and I by the Snake River as we were leaving. We had such a great time!! There cabin is about 45 minutes outside of Idaho Falls on your way to Jackson Hole.


It snowed, then rained and we had to get out of there with the huge Snowmobile trailer. Let's just say there were a lot of prayers answered on our way out!! But it was still very beautiful!!




5 comments:

The Johnson's said...

I need you to hang out with Nate for a while so he can get a sense of COLOR! Everything he wears is white, black or gray. I see Brad is this lovely rainbow as are you!. Glad you are updating again!

Emily said...

I love the cabin, lets just say it's heaven on earth!

Keisel Family said...

Cabins are the best. I hope to own one someday or at least be friends with someone who does. It looks like you guys had a blast!

mort said...

Yea! We finally made a blog. Nate has been saying, "We need to go to the cabin with those people that was fun!" Great times!

Kazzy said...

Looks like a fun vacay! Cabins are so much fun to escape to!